Blog 1.1

                                             Never Give Up


Today’s my second blog. Thank you guys for your wonderful support. Yesterday's blog was on my achievements so let’s continue the journey.


After getting all those achievements , I want more from my life. Yes, my life indeed gives me a lot, but my expectations were  little bit high. I thought that I earned 50+ certificates in various fields like Administration, Technical and Business but I didn’t do anything in the field of Research. 

I was eager to do some research works. Mr. Varun Shukla is my mentor. He encouraged me to do some research . He called s me and said “Arpit, let’s do some research ”. I was shocked. In my B.Tech, I wrote a research paper “An Authenticated and Secure Device for Paralyzed Patient”.  I presented this paper at the National Conference. I did ’t know what he thought about me but one day he again called me and my team and gave me a precious gift……..one more research paper as my birthday gift and that paper was an international research paper. Today I can say, Yes my paper get published in my B.Tech journey because of Mr. Varun Shukla. He always teaches me one thing “Never Give Up”. One more achievement is added just because of Mr. Varun Shukla Sir.

"जीवन में हम सभी सफलता के बहुत सपने देखते है और उसके लिए कड़ी मेहनत भी करते है लेकिन कभी कभी लक्ष्य बड़ा होने के कारण इस सपनों को साकार होने में लंबा वक़्त भी लगता है और कई बार भाग्य भी हमें आजमाता है ।"


for my next blog stay tuned.


for suggestion kindly reach me out :
mail id: arpitmishra1629.ftp@gmail.com
Contact no: 8127430702
follow me on Instagram: @arpit_mishra29999

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Discipline Benefits and Importance

The curriculum of our current education system

Blog 1.2