Blog 1.2

                                                      Journey.....

Welcome to my blog and thank you for this much of support. so let's start. I was in the first year when I joined NCC as a cadet. I was not aware of what is NCC? but I knew one thing that for NCC I have to wear a uniform. I was excited. After a few months, people started noticing that there is a cadet name Arpit Mishra he is very punctual and he can do anything. Major Neeti Prakash was NCC Officer. She worked in PSIT as a registrar. She called me one day and asked me, do you want to work with me in an event? I said yes ma'am why not. I managed my first event as a coorganizer and that event was TedX. She was very happy while seeing my hard work and dedication to my work. We organize many events together. After a few months I got my first NCC Rank and that was Under Officer. I can't forget that day. after a year I got my second and higher rank in NCC and that was Senior Under Officer. I trained many juniors and now I can say my cadets are the best. Today I received my C Passing certificate and officially my journey ended but I can't leave NCC. 
My experience was awsome throughout in NCC. Some moments were very emotional. This journey taught me that nothing is impossible. 
Never feel that you can't do it. Always remember, you can do it. 


"कुछ भी असंभव नहीं . जो सोच सकते है, वो कर सकते है, और वो भी सोच सकते है जो आज तक नहीं किया।


for my next blog stays tuned.


for suggestion kindly reach me out :
mail id: arpitmishra1629.ftp@gmail.com
Contact no: 8127430702
follow me on Instagram: @arpit_mishra29999

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Discipline Benefits and Importance

The curriculum of our current education system