Blog 1.3

                                                    Success........


Welcome to my blog and thank you for that much support. so let's start. Everyone wants success in their life even I also want success in my life. We all set long goals but sometimes we are unable to achieve our goals. for that, we should set short term goals to achieve them then set another goal. I know we all are dedicated to our goal. I don't understand one thing, Due to some reasons if they are unable to achieve their goals they lose their hopes. It's better to set short term goals achieve them then move to another goal. I think short term goals are better than long term goals. Every short term goal is another step of success of life. We learned from our failures. Make your plan better and achieve your goals. it's your time to rise and shine like a sun.


"जिंदगी में किसी से अपनी तुलना मत करो जैसे चांद और सूरज की तुलना किसी से नहीं की जा सकती क्योकि यह अपने समय पर ही चमकते है।"


for my next blog stays tuned.


for suggestion kindly reach me out :
mail id: arpitmishra1629.ftp@gmail.com
Contact no: 8127430702


follow me on Instagram: @arpit_mishra29999

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Discipline Benefits and Importance

The curriculum of our current education system

Blog 1.2