Blog 1.6

                                                             Importance......


Welcome to my blog and thank you for this much support. So let's start. today's blog is based on "Importance". I want to ask a question to you who is important for you? Give me your answer in the comment section. We all are confused that who is important for us among  Family, Friends, and  Cellphone. We are unable to prioritize our importance. When we need our family we always give importance to our friends. We need our friends we give importance to the cellphone. By this everything is getting unbalanced. Every time we busy with our cellphone or with our friends. We don't have time for our family.  They continuously want to spend some time with us but as usual, we ignore them for friends. Let's prioritize all the things. Always remember that our family should be our priority. Spend some time with your family.



"आप तब तक यह नहीं समझ पाते की आपके लिए कौन महत्‍वपूर्ण है, जब तक आप उन्‍हें वास्‍तव में खो नहीं देते।"



If you like my blog please share my blog with your friends.
for my next blog stays tuned.


for suggestion kindly reach me out :
mail id: arpitmishra1629.ftp@gmail.com
Contact no: 8127430702
follow me on Instagram: @arpit_mishra29999


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Discipline Benefits and Importance

The curriculum of our current education system

Blog 1.2