Blog 2.0

                                                        Environment


Welcome to my blog and thank you for this much support. So let's start. Today's blog is based on "Environment". We are aware of climate change. We are harming our environment day by day. we are thinking about only own need. we always take things from the environment but we never give anything to the environment. The present scenario is this we are only pretending that yes we are caring about our environment. don't lie to yourself. we are thinking about our present what about our future? how we'll survive? We can live without technology but how we survive without fresh air and food? think about it. This is our planet. We are human. Act like a human. save nature save a life and believe me this will be fruitful for us and our next generations.


" ये धरती मर रही है क्योंकि मानवजाति इसे नष्ट कर रही हैं, लेकिन यदि पृथ्वी मरती है तो तुम भी मरते हो |"



If you like my blog please share my blog with your friends.
for my next blog stays tuned.


for suggestion kindly reach me out :
mail id: arpitmishra1629.ftp@gmail.com
Contact no: 8127430702
follow me on Instagram: @arpit_mishra29999

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Discipline Benefits and Importance

The curriculum of our current education system

Blog 1.2