Blog 1.0

I'm welcoming you all in my blog. My name is Arpit Mishra and I'm an engineering student. This is my first blog. Today I want to share my story when I first saw my college. My college name is Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology. I have done my schooling from Saraswati Vidya Mandir Inter College. I want to be an engineer so I choose PSIT as my college. I got admission in PSIT. After taking admission I see his name and think at once that I have to do something that my colleagues will positively remember me. I started my engineering journey. In my first year I heard that, if you have no certificate you can not do anything, Company will not hire you.
I thought I have to work on it. In my second year, I worked with Internshala as a student partner. I worked with Awign as a Campus Ambassador. I intern at Bolt IoT. I get trained with BSNL. I serve NCC for 3 years as a Senior Under Officer, but still, I want to earn. Now, I have 50+ certificate with various companies. I worked in various domains with many companies, Specially in marketing and sales.
Now, I'm in the fourth year.
It was such a wonderful experience with all these things.

for my next blog stay tuned.


for suggestion kindly reach me out :
mail id: arpitmishra1629.ftp@gmail.com
Contact no: 8127430702
follow me on Instagram: @arpit_mishra29999

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Discipline Benefits and Importance

The curriculum of our current education system

Blog 1.2