Humans are now Animals

                                                              Humans are now Animals


Welcome to my blog and thank you for this much support. So let's start. Today's blog is based on "Humans are now Animals". We know very well that after so many efforts, we have become humans from animals But today if we look around us, we hardly see any humans. We had trouble living as humans and we came back to become beast. Oh, I'm sorry, not only beast but a well-educated beast.
The situation is that even real animals are now afraid of humans. Humans don't even know the meaning of humanity anymore. He only means one thing, and the thing is money. His relationship is not important even for money. There are animals better than humans, who have not forgotten their nature even after so many years.


It is also not that animals don't have brains. He did not forget his loyalty and we forgot humanity. I did not see that one animal let down another animal for its reputations. But humans do it every day. Perhaps we have progressed so much that we have forgotten who we are. It's not too late we can become a human from animals.




" मनुष्य स्वभावत: एक राजनितिक जानवर है "




If you like my blog please share my blog with your friends.

for my next blog stays tuned.



for suggestion kindly reach me out :

Contact no: 8127430702
follow me on Instagram: @arpit_mishra29999


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Discipline Benefits and Importance

The curriculum of our current education system

Blog 1.2